Tuesday, July 26, 2011

my new love

This week I discovered a new addiction love thanks to Darby!!! (My family is so grateful to you!)  It's crazy.  I don't even know why I love it so much, but I do.  I have spent hours and hours playing, and looking, and searching, and drooling, and wishing I was creative and rich so I could do, do, do!!

Ok, ok...I have kept you waiting long enough.  It's this new (at least to me) website that is an online bulletin board.  There is EVERYTHING!!  I originally thought is was so cool for my classroom, but the possibilities are endless.

Follow Me on Pinterest

You have just gotta visit.  If you have an i-phone, they have an app for that (imagine that, right!)

If you like it and want to see what I have "pinned" here is a link to my bulletin board.
http://pinterest.com/amykirkland/pins/

So cool!!  I absolutely love it!!!

Happy pinning!!!

1 comment:

Darby said...

Yay!!! I knew you would LOVE it! :-)